Emtrain is excited to announce a new edition of the Global Anti-Bribery and Corruption course, Global Anti-Bribery and Corruption 3.1! This 40 minute course, designed in conjunction with anti-bribery and ethics expert Mike Koehler, educates learners on the basics of global anti-bribery laws such as the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA), United Kingdom Bribery Act (UKBA), and similar legislation in China, India and Russia. The course aids learners in understanding what types of transactions can trigger scrutiny under anti-bribery and corruption laws, understand accounting issues that increase the likelihood of enforcement by government agencies, and how to use workplace policies and procedures to report bribery and corruption concerns.
- Updated course design and layout
- All new video content and learner interactions
- "Ask an Expert" feature allows learners to submit anonymous questions about the course content to Emtrain's experts
- Meets training mandates as outlined in the Guide to the FCPA, jointly published by the DOJ and SEC
- Optional LinkedIn certification
- Learners will be able to define what constitutes as bribery and “something of value”
- Learners will learn the difference between who is a government official and what is a state owned enterprise
- Teaches what it means to obtain or retain business under bribery laws as well as the use of third parties
- Outlines the importance of books, records, and internal controls
- Teaches your learners how to distinguish bribery red flags
Global Anti-Bribery and Corruption 3.1 was released to the Emtrain course library on 3/22/2017.
A note on previous versions of the course: This course replaces Global Anti-Bribery and Corruption 2.1. If you've previously customized the previous 2.1 version, that version will remain available on your account in addition to the 3.1 version. If you wish to switch to Global Anti-Bribery and Corruption 3.1, please contact Emtrain support.