Assuming responsibility as a New Training Administrator can seem overwhelming. The items listed below will help you ensure that your transition is as seamless as possible.
Certain aspects of your dashboard may be out of date when you take over as training administrator. To ensure that your learners receive the best possible experience, review the following steps and update any outdated items.
- Add new learners: If your company has added new employees, or existing employees now require training, you can quickly and easily add them to your dashboard using the Upload/Edit Learners tool in the Register & Assign section of the dashboard.
- Update your company policies: As a part of their training, learners will access your company workplace policies within their course. Add or update your policy document for the courses you will be assigning. Policies are uploaded in the My Course Policies section of your dashboard.
- Update your email templates: Review the email templates located in the Automatic Email Updates section and update any outdated information.
- Update your company logo and Learner Portal colors: Ensure that your learner portal branding is up to date by uploading your current logo and setting your learner portal color scheme if needed.
Re-launch your training program
Use the dashboard tools to determine who is out of compliance, roll out your training, and track your workforce's progress.
- Identify and remind learners who are out of compliance: To quickly view a report of learners with incomplete courses, click on the Incomplete link for any training type in the Quick Stats section of the dashboard. You can use the filters to refine your list. If necessary, send reminders to your learners with the Email Learner Groups tool in the Notify section of the dashboard.
- Assign courses and notify your Learners: Use the Assign Training tool in the Register & Assign section of the dashboard to assign courses and send email notifications to your learners.
- Track your learners progress: Use the Reports By Course tool to create reports filtered by a variety of categories including courses, date range, enrollment status, completion status and any custom data fields you may have created. Save custom reports so that you can easily run them at your convenience.
Additional information is available in our searchable Knowledge Base. If you can't find what you need, contact our Customer Support representatives via email or chat by clicking on the orange "Questions" tab on the right hand side of your screen. We are available to help you Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Pacific Standard Time.