The Code of Conduct course was released on 7/15/2013 without any downtime with version COC 188.8.131.52. Check out "What’s New" and "Known Issues" for this version of the COC course below. As always, you are encouraged to tell us what you think or file a bug report in the Help Center.
This Code of Conduct course is about 30 minutes and provides an overview of an organization's values, Code of Conduct and establishes a framework for ethical decision-making. The course also addresses Gifts & Conflicts of Interest, Misuse and Reporting. This course is the first in a series about business ethics and integrity.
- Brand new course layout
- Progress bars added for each chapter
- Newly filmed video vignettes & video trainer
- Updated content
- Customer specific code of conduct and reporting information may be included
- Graphics updated
- New Printable Course Guide
- The course completion certificate will be handled by the LMS and not the course, so there will be no reference to it in the course
- Default policy shows Custom PH policy if a Custom PH policy has been uploaded to the LMS
- Adobe Flash error on videos in IE8