Emtrain is an HCRI For Credit Provider of Online Training Events, authorized by the HR Certification Institute to grant either 1 hour credit or 2 hours credit depending on the length of the course you have taken. At this time, the following courses have been pre-approved for HCRI general recertification credit hours:
- Preventing Harassment in the Workplace for Managers (1HR)
- Preventing Harassment in the Workplace for Managers (2HR)
To Obtain HCRI Credits:
- You must first complete the Preventing Harassment in the Workplace Course.
- Submit a request for an HCRI Certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include the following in the request:
- Complete name of the learner
- Name of the completed course
- Email address to return the HCRI certificate
- It is your responsibility to update your HRCI Recertification File Account
- Note the program ID number for the accredited course
- Enter your credit hours for the accredited course
- Watch this HRCI Recertification Virtual Tour for assistance.
For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.