Although the SCORM courses produced by emtrain are functional on most other learning management systems, we have found some common issues and resolutions among some the LMSs used. We hope this assists with resolving similar issues.
Oracle Taleo Learn Cloud Service
Please adjust these LMS settings:
- Auto Commit Function = ON (This helps the course timer better communicate with your LMS)
- Logging Function = ON (This log may assist you if learners have issues)
If the course fails to load properly in Internet Explorer, resulting in a "empty" course shell, set the Compatibility Mode setting on the Course Details page to None. If Compatibility Mode is set to open the course in a legacy Internet Explorer version, that will cause problems with the course API.
Please contact your LMS provider for the following issue(s):
- Layout too wide for the screen due to a left side "table of contents" (Provider must uncheck the option within the course to display the table of contents due to SCORM 2004 settings)
- To ensure proper functioning of the course in Internet Explorer, make sure the "Open content player in native mode" setting is checked. If that setting is not checked, the content player will open in Quirks mode in Internet Explorer, which is not compatible with the course API.
- Content player size should be set to 1330 x 930