We realize your company’s workplace policies are an important part of any training you conduct in the workplace. That’s why you can easily add your workplace policies to any course you assign from your Emtrain dashboard.
Uploading your policy
- Click the My Course Policies link in the My Account section of the dashboard
- All courses that require a policy are listed on the My Course Policies page. You can search for specific course titles, sort by courses that have a policy uploaded and those that do not, or only display courses that you have previously assigned.
- Click the Edit button to add a policy to a course that does not currently have a policy uploaded, or the Update button to replace the currently uploaded policy.
To upload a policy document:
- Click the Browse button and select the file on your computer.
- Click the Upload button.
- A message will appear on your screen that your policy has been successfully uploaded. Click the Exit button to return to the My Course Policies page.
To include a link to a policy hosted online:
You must have your policy hosted on your website or intranet to use this option, otherwise use the "Upload Policy" option.
- Choose the Enter Policy URL option
- Enter the full URL for your policy, then click Save. Be sure to include the http:// or https:// prefix in front of the URL!
- Click the Exit button to return to the My Course Policies page and upload more policies.
Viewing or updating an uploaded policy
You can view the currently uploaded policy by clicking the View button to download the policy or open the policy URL. To replace an existing policy, click the Update button and follow the steps above for uploading a policy or adding a URL.
Supported File Formats
The following file formats are supported.