We're excited to announce that a new version of Preventing Workplace Harassment!
Beginning on 2/9/2017, Preventing Workplace Harassment 8th Edition will be available for you to use to educate your employees on the importance of maintaining a harassment free workplace. The course comes in 3 versions: Employee (35 minutes), Manager (1 Hour), and Mandated Manager (2 Hours). The 2 hour version is compliant with California's AB1825 and AB2053 regulations, as well as requirements in Connecticut, New Jersey, and Maine.
Created in conjunction with experts Phyllis Cheng, mediator, former DLA Piper Partner, and former Director of the California Department of Fair Employment and Housing, and Patti Perez, attorney at Ogletree Deakins and primary author of the 2016 revisions to the DFEH regulations, the new course features:
- Dynamic Expert Question & Answer and feedback allows learners to anonymously submit questions to Emtrain's experts from within the course. A selected set of questions and answers give guidance to learners as they take the course.
- Real time quiz feedback lets learners see where their opinions, instincts, and answers place them in the larger learner community
- All new, high quality video content, available in HD quality
- Video streaming options that adjust video quality to your learner's available bandwidth
- Satisfies training mandates from California (AB 1825, AB 2053), Connecticut, New Jersey, Maine, and the EEOC
Note: This course replaces the previous version of this course, Preventing Workplace Harassment 7.9. The 7.9 version of Preventing Workplace Harassment will be retired 3/31/2017, and will no longer be available to assign after that date. If you are using the 7.9 courses and have customized them or need additional time to review the new course before adopting it, please reach out to your Account Manager or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are currently using a version of 7.9 hosted on a non-Emtrain learning management system (SCORM format), updates are not released automatically. Contact your Account Manager for information on purchasing the new course in SCORM package.