In today's workplace, cybersecurity is important to more than just your IT team or technologists. It impacts your organization’s business, clients, brand and reputation. And for many organizations, one significant cybersecurity breach can put the entire organization at risk. That’s why every employee needs a basic primer on common cyber threats and the steps everyone can take to guard against them.
Our new Cybersecurity training course is available starting 10/26/2017 and designed for you to quickly introduce key concepts to your organization, such as:
- The nature of the threat.
- How to spot situations that make information vulnerable to hacking.
- Why strong passwords matter.
- What are social engineering attacks?
- What are phishing attacks?
- How to safeguard devices from malware and spyware.
- What are Web-based attacks?
- The role of personal devices in comprehensive cybersecurity.
- How to guard against ransomware attacks.
This course was designed in conjunction with Cybersecurity Expert, David Brezinksi, who leverages his vast expertise in information security to help organizations around the globe maximize their investments, online security and foster a business environment with robust risk mitigation capabilities.