You can assign and notify a learner directly via their profile. To assign a course and send a notification email, follow the steps below.
Type all or part of the learner's last name into the Find Learner by Last Name field and click Go.
- Click on the learner's last name, and select Profile from the pop-up menu
- Click the Assign Training button at the top of the profile page to access the Assign Training interface
- Select the course or courses you wish to assign. Use the search bar to find specific course titles, or topics. You can select the type of training (eLearning courses, workshops, webinars or files) by selecting it from the dropdown menu. To select a course, click on the title to add it. You can select multiple courses.
- Once you have all the courses you wish to assign selected, click the Apply Filters button
- A box containing the selected courses will show up below the Assign Training interface. Click Assign to assign the course to the learner, or Make Available to allow the learner to self-enroll in the course.
When the course is assigned, the assignment information will update, as shown below:
- Click the Done button at the top of the page to return to the learner's profile.
Note: For each course assigned, a notification email will be sent to the learner, using the Assigned email template in the Automatic Email Updates section of the dashboard.