You can set your email preferences in the Email Learner Groups tool. You can set the default Footer, From Name, From Email, Reply-to Email and CC/BCC Email addresses for your dashboard. Each administrator on the dashboard can create their own personal set of email preferences. To set your email preferences, open the Email Learners Groups tool and navigate to the Prepare Message stage of the tool.
Click on the Email Preferences button to open the preferences dialog.
This will give you the choice to edit either the Default Preferences, or My Preferences:
- Default Preferences are available to all administrators on your dashboard.
- My preferences are only available to you, any other administrators are unable to access them.
Editing Default Preferences:
- Enter your From Email, From Name or Reply-To Email. You may also enter a CC addresses, BCC addresses and edit the Footer message that is added to the email.
- When you are done, scroll down to the bottom and click on the Save button to save your changes.
- At this point you can choose to edit the other set My Preferences, or click the Done button to return to the Prepare Message screen.
Editing My Preferences:
- The process is identical to the above, but these are your personal preferences. Other administrators will have their own "My Preferences" that they can edit. This can be useful if different regions or departments within your organization have different administrators.
Once you have saved your preferences, you will be able to choose the Default Preferences or My Preferences when you are preparing or editing an email message and the fields will automatically populate: