A custom logo can be uploaded for display in all Emtrain courses.
- Click on My Logo and Color Schemes in the My Account column in the LMS Dashboard Homepage.
- Click the Replace Logo button to open the logo upload screen.
- Click on the grey Browse button to select your logo file from your computer
- Click OK or Open (depends on the operating system used)
- Click the Upload button to complete the logo upload.
- A confirmation screen will open displaying your new logo. Check to make sure it looks correct.
- If you would like to create a color scheme based on your new logo colors, click on the Create Color Scheme button. Instructions on how to create a custom color scheme can be found in the Knowledge Base article Can I customize the colors on the Learner Portal?
- When you are satisfied, click the Done button to return to the My Logo and Color Scheme page.
Note: The logo must be in jpeg, jpg, png or gif format. The best size for horizontal logos is about 250 pixels wide and 80 pixels high. Square logos should be about 100 x 100 pixels. Logos which are too big will be resized when they are uploaded.
Last updated on 10/21/2014