As an administrator of a hierarchical dashboard, you have the ability to transfer learners between the various dashboards. This enables you to associate learners with the various divisions as you deem necessarily.
To Transfer Learners Between Divisions:
- Sign in as the Training Administrator.
- Choose the "View Hierarchy" link under the “My Account” column of the LMS Dashboard homepage.
- Select the "Transfer Learners" link on the line of the company you are transferring from.
- Select the target account (the account you are transferring learners to) from the drop down.
- Using the Learner Selection Tool, filter the list of Learners to Transfer. Click the "Go" button to adjust the list below.
- Review the list of Learners to Transfer. All learners on this list will be transferred to the target division. To remove them from the transfer, click the "Remove" checkbox to the left of their name. Once satisfied with the list, click the "Transfer All Unchecked Learners" button on the bottom. NOTE: The system is transferring profile data as well as training history, the transfer may take time, depending on the number of learners and the training history involved.
- The next screen will confirm which learners were transferred as well as the to & from divisions. To transfer additional learners, click the grey "Start Over" button to return to the main transfer menu.
Last updated 1/23/2014