Many Training Administrators desire to customize completion certificates depending on the course. emtrain has designed a way for Training Administrators to associate customized certificates and associate them to specific courses.
To Customize the Course Certificates:
- Click on the Training Certificate Prefs link under the My Account column on the LMS Dashboard Homepage.
- Click the Add Certificate button in the Course Certificates section.
- Edit the "Learner Instructions" to let learners know what to do with the certificate.
- Edit the text or the placeholders of the certificates. NOTE: Customizations options do not include capability to include a logo or image at this time.
- Save your edits by clicking the black Save button. Preview the edited certificate by clicking the black Preview button. NOTE: Your edits can be previewed only if you first saved them.
- Click the grey Select Training button at the top right before exiting the Edit Certificate Module.
- Search and/or filter to limit the courses listed.
- Click the blue Select button to associate specific courses with the recently edited certificate. Once selected, the course title will move to the top.
- Click the blue Done button at the top right to exit the Edit Certificate Module.