The Lawful Termination course was released on 9/6/2013 without any downtime with version LT 3188.8.131.52. Check out "What’s New" and "Known Issues" for this version of the Lawful Terminations course below. As always, you are encouraged to tell us what you think or file a bug report in the Help Center.
Managers sometimes make comments or take actions that undermine an employee's "at-will" status. This practical "how to" course was created for managers and supervisors who are involved in hiring, performance evaluations, and/or terminations. Our course covers key topics including employment contracts and exceptions to at-will, whistle-blower and retaliation issues, constructive termination, safe termination meetings, promissory fraud, defamation, reference requests, and more.
- Course template updated
- Slight content changes to fit the new template
- Graphics updated
- Printable Course Guide updated
- Resources updated
- Certificate no longer available within the course, only in LMS
- Rollover tooltips for course buttons and features
- Possible Adobe Flash error on videos in IE8 (please advise us if you experience this)
*Please note that SCORM Files will not be automatically updated. An upgraded SCORM File is available for an additional fee. Please contact your Account Executive for further details.