The Hiring Skills and Restrictions course was released on 9/6/2013 without any downtime with version HSR 33188.8.131.52. Check out "What’s New" and "Known Issues" for this version of the Hiring Skills and Restrictions course below. As always, you are encouraged to tell us what you think or file a bug report in the Help Center.
This course is an overview of all the steps in the hiring process, from legal parameters to practical tips. Managers and supervisors will understand how to establish and validate job requirements, implement effective recruiting programs, conduct a legally compliant and effective interview, and the importance of references and/or background checks. Managers will also learn best practices associated with all aspects of the hiring process.
- Course template updated
- Slight content changes to fit the new template
- Graphics updated
- Printable Course Guide updated
- Resources updated
- Certificate no longer available within the course, only in LMS
- Rollover tooltips for course buttons and features
- Possible Adobe Flash error on videos in IE8 (please advise us if you experience this)
*Please note that SCORM Files will not be automatically updated. An upgraded SCORM File is available for an additional fee. Please contact your Account Executive for further details.