Emtrain is proud to present the International version of our Preventing Harassment series. This international course is called Respect in the International Workplace 14.1 and was released on 7/25/2014. The course contains new and updated content for training your employees located outside of the U.S and Canada.
- Studies and research referenced in the course are from sources outside of the U.S. and Canada
- Examples and case studies are from sources outside of the U.S. and Canada
- References to costs and penalties have been switched from Dollars to Euros
- International specific content is automatically displayed based on the location in the learner's profile
- Manager and non-manager versions available
- No known issues
As always, you are encouraged to tell us what you think or file a bug report in the Help Center. We would like to thank those of you who have sent in feedback and suggestions about the prior versions to help make this latest version a success.
*Please note that SCORM Files will not be automatically updated. An upgraded SCORM File is available for an additional fee. Please contact your Account Executive for further details.