The Drug & Alcohol Awareness course was designed to provide an overview on the laws regarding drugs and alcohol in the workplace, when testing can be conducted, and to teach you how to spot the warning signs of a drug or alcohol problem and what steps to take if you do see a problem.
Upon completing this course, we believe you'll have a better understanding of:
- How to recognize when employees might have a problem with alcohol or drugs and how to respond appropriately through reporting and/or referrals
- Understand the reasonable suspicion standard
- Protect employee confidentiality
- Avoid enabling and avoidance traps
- Understand our Drug-Free Workplace Policy and your obligations under that policy