Evaluating employees and providing helpful feedback is one of the most challenging responsibilities for anyone who is a supervisor or manager. Managing employees becomes much more difficult if you don't practice effective performance management. This course will take about 60 minutes to complete and is designed to provide some tools and a simple, achievable process to follow within any performance management system.
After taking this course you will:
- Understand the importance of setting clear goals and objectives
- Appreciate the role of performance and development planning
- Understand how to implement ongoing feedback
- Know how to prepare for and conduct an effective and legally compliant quarterly or annual performance review
- Appreciate the importance of partnering with Human Resources when managing the performance of your employees, and increasing their productivity