This course is designed to give you an understanding of disability protections, to help you recognize the kinds of workplace situations that can become legal issues, and when to seek appropriate guidance.
This course has the following objectives:
- Provide a broad overview of laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of disability
- Increase managers' confidence in identifying disability issues in the workplace
- Raise awareness of common mistakes in handling disability issues and how to avoid them
- Increase and foster managers' partnership with HR
- Encourage a respectful and inclusive workplace