As a Training Administrator, you may wish to assign certain files for learners in your organization to view. With the Enterprise LMS, you can both upload them as well as assign them to learners.
To Upload a File:
- Click on the Files & Links link under the Enterprise Training column in the LMS Dashboard Homepage.
- Click on the grey Upload New File button in the upper right.
- Click the grey Browse button to navigate and locate the file on your computer. NOTE: The file name will be uploaded as is, there is no opportunity to edit the name later. The upload tool does not permit apostrophes or quotation marks.
- Select the file topic from the “Select Topic” drop down box. If necessary, add an additional topic by clicking the grey Add New Topic button. NOTE: Topics will only be available in the Topic drop down list if they are assigned to uploaded files.
- Click the grey Upload New File button to upload the file.
NOTE: Files must be less than 20MB and video files are recommended to be less than 5MB.