The details, such as topic, title or duration of a SCORM eLearning course can easily be updated from the LMS.
To Update SCORM File Details:
- Click on the SCORM Courses link in the Enterprise Column on the LMS Dashboard Homepage.
- To the right of the SCORM course you wish to update, click the View/Edit Details button.
- Edit any of the SCORM file details as desired: Course Title, Course Report Title, Course Subject, Course Description, Course Duration, Course Keywords, and Course Notes, Test Mode, Available in Library, Assignable to Learners and Reportable.
- Click the grey Save button at the bottom, followed by the blue Done button at the top right.
Editable Course Details
The details on the Edit Course form will appear in the following locations:
- Course Title: Title as it appears in the Learner Portal
- Course Report Title: Title as it appears in Reports
- Course Subject: Sub-heading located underneath the Course Title
- Course Description: Description of the course shown in the Learner Portal
- Course Duration: Estimated time required to complete course in Minutes*
- Course Keywords: Keywords used in Dashboard and Learner Portal searches
- Flagged as Test Mode: Test mode adds a red Test Mode flag after the course title in the Dashboard
- Available in Library: Available makes the course visible in the Learner Portal and reports pages; Unavailable will archive the course in the the Learner Portal and reports pages.
- Assignable to Learners: Assignable allows the course to be assigned, Not Assignable does not allow the course to be assigned.
- Course shows up in Reports: Reportable shows the course in reports, Not Reportable hides the course in reports.