Training administrators can access a report of the quiz scores for individual SCORM courses on their dashboard.
To view SCORM Course Quiz Scores:
- Click on the "SCORM Courses" link in the Enterprise Column on the LMS Dashboard Homepage.
- Click on the grey "SCORM Quiz Reports" button on the top right.
- From choose either "Reports by Question" or "Report by Learner"
Reports by Question
The information found on the "Reports by Question" details:
- Question Text - actual question learners answered in the course
- Percent Correct - displays both the percentage and the "x of y" that answered correctly
- Question Details - displays each answer for the selected question and the list of the learners who responded with that answer
Reports by Learner
The information found on "Reports by Learner" details:
- View Stats - button for a direct link to the Learner Statistics and Quiz Statistics found at the bottom
- Download - button to download report with login name, passing quiz score, last quiz score, number of attempts, date
- Learner Data - login name, passing quiz score, last quiz score, number of attempts, date
- Learner Details - a report of quiz questions and answers, result and timestamp for selected course and learner
NOTE: The availability of quiz activity in the report is limited only by the course its self, where SCORM 2004 courses produce the most detailed records.