Emtrain is California MCLE Approved Provider #13153, authorized by MCLE to grant either 1 hour credit or 2 hour credit depending on the length of the course you’re taking.
Preventing Harassment training courses are eligible for MCLE credit only in California, New Mexico, and New York:
Group “B” (jurisdictions that do not require written materials for every CLE course):
California (This jurisdiction requires written materials only for courses that are more than 60 minutes in length.)
An attorney claiming credit for an out-of-state course must retain the following documentation for a period of at least four (4) years:
- Proof of attendance from the course sponsor: You can print this from your Emtrain Training Portal under the Certificates tab. Total eligible New York CLE Law Practice Management credit hours: 2 hours
- Proof of Accreditation by at least one of the New York Approved Jurisdictions listed above: https://members.calbar.ca.gov/search/cert_detail.aspx?PID=13153&SpecCode=
- Proof that written course materials were made available: For courses accredited by California that are more than 60 minutes in length, the attorney need not retain written materials, as California’s CLE regulations require written materials for these courses.
- Proof that the faculty included at least one attorney in good standing: A faculty/course author bio can be found Here
- For nontraditional-format courses (online, DVD, teleconference, etc.), proof of acceptable attendance verification: Emtrain's Learning Management System (LMS) verifies active participation in the course via assessments, and system activity records.
References taken from http://www.nycourts.gov/attorneys/cle/approvedjurisdictions.shtml