Emtrain is California MCLE Approved Provider #13153, authorized by MCLE to grant either 1-hour credit or 2-hour credit depending on the length of the course you’re taking. Preventing Harassment training courses are eligible for MCLE credit only in California and New York.
An attorney claiming credit for an out-of-state course must retain the following documentation for a period of at least four (4) years:
- Proof of attendance from the course sponsor: You can print this from your Emtrain Training Portal under the Certificates tab. Total eligible New York CLE Law Practice Management credit hours: 2 hours
- Proof of Accreditation by at least one of the New York Approved Jurisdictions listed above: https://members.calbar.ca.gov/search/cert_detail.aspx?PID=13153&SpecCode=
- Proof that written course materials were made available: For courses accredited by California that are more than 60 minutes in length, the attorney need not retain written materials, as California’s CLE regulations require written materials for these courses.
- Proof that the faculty included at least one attorney in good standing: A faculty/course author bio can be found Here
- Proof of acceptable attendance verification for nontraditional-format courses (online, DVD, teleconference, etc.). Emtrain's Learning Management System (LMS) verifies active participation in the course via assessments, and system activity records.
References taken from http://www.nycourts.gov/attorneys/cle/approvedjurisdictions.shtml