While we design our courses to be as intuitive as possible to navigate, you may have some questions about the various functions in the course. Check out the list below for more information on each function:
- Progress Indicator: The blue dots along the top of the page indicate your progress through the chapter.
- Forward Arrow Button: Click the blue dot on the right of the content screen to move forward to the next slide. Note that on pages with quizzes, you must complete the quiz before the forward arrow button will activate.
- Back Arrow Button: Click on the grey dot on the left of the content screen to move backward one page
- Timer: If you are taking a timed course, you will see the timer in the bottom right corner of the course. This indicates the amount of time you have remaining in the course. If you do not interact with the course for longer than 3 minutes, the timer will pause.
NOTE: Not all courses have a timer.
- Table of Contents: To view the Table of Contents, click the "Chapters" icon on the top left. The Table of Contents will then open. Chapters you have already viewed are shown in black text, chapters that have not been viewed yet are shown in grey text.
- Resources: Located inside the Table of Contents, the Resources tab contains supplemental materials for the course. The available supplements vary from course to course.
- Ask an Expert: Have a question about anything covered in the course? You can ask one of our experts. Just type your question and click the Ask button. Emtrain does not share your questions with your employer.
- See Questions: See questions that learners have asked and wanted to share with other learners. Any questions and answers posted here have all potentially identifying information removed.
- Narration: You can toggle the narration track on or off by clicking the Narration option.
- Video: You can toggle the video on or off by clicking on the Video option. Turning this option off will replace the videos with an image from the video and a text transcript of the video.
- Technical Support: If you are having technical issues with the course, click here to view FAQ's, search our Help Center, submit a support ticket, or chat with a support agent.