Supported Operating Systems & Internet Browsers
Configurations listed below have been tested successfully with the most recently released Emtrain courses. Additional operating systems & internet browsers may work, but are not officially supported.
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 7
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
- OS X 10.9 or newer
- Google Chrome: Recent stable version
- Mozilla Firefox: Recent stable version
- Apple Safari (Desktop): Recent stable version
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: Version 11
Other System Requirements:
- 2GB RAM
- Minimum display resolution of 1024x768 pixels
- Audio and Video portions of courses require a sound card and speakers or headphones
- Cookies enabled
- PDF reader
- Current version of Adobe Flash Player (installation information found at: http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/, and Flash Player requirements are found at: http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/systemreqs/)
- Need unrestricted access to Emtrain video streaming URLs. Some computers have URL restrictions. Please be sure your IT department has whitelisted the appropriate domains and IP addresses.
- TLS 1.2 must be enabled.
Virtual Private Networks, Remote Desktops or Thin Client systems
Emtrain courseware makes use of Audio and Video elements which may cause issues when run over a VPN or Thin Client environment. It is highly recommended that the courses be accessed in a web browser outside of the VPN/Thin Client network for proper performance. Courses taken over a VPN/Thin Client network may need Audio and/or Video disabled to function properly. Emtrain cannot provide support for issues that arise from VPN/Thin Client settings or configurations.