Problem: Nothing happens when I click on any of the buttons.
- For the course to operate properly, a recent version of Adobe Flash Player must be installed on your computer. Without Flash Player, you will not be able to interact with the course, or load any of the videos. You can check to see which version of Flash Player you have installed on your computer by visiting http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/ and seeing if the Version Information number matches the version listed for your browser. If you do not have Flash Player installed on your computer, you can download it http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
Problem: When I click on the green Start button to open a quiz or exercise, nothing happens.
- Clear your web browser's cache and cookies, then restart the course. Sometimes the temporary files stored in your browser cache can interfere with the operation of the course.
- Your Adobe Flash Player version may be outdated. Visit http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/ and check to see that the version number in the Version Information box matches the version number listed for your browser and operating system.
- If your version of Flash Player is outdated, download the latest version from http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/ and restart your browser when installation is complete.
Problem: In the exercise where I watch 3 videos and choose the best response, I can't choose a response.
- In order to complete this exercise, you must watch all 3 videos- The Scenario, Response A and Response B.
- Once you have watched all 3 videos the A and B buttons at the bottom of the exercise screen will turn green and red, as shown in the screenshot below.
- Click on the A or B button at the bottom of the exercise screen to select the best response.