Sometimes you may run into issues with the course, such as non-responsive buttons, or exercises that do not work. These issues can usually be resolved by clearing your web browser's cache. You can find instructions for your specific browser in this article. Click on the name of the browser you are using for specific instructions.
Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Click on the Gear icon on the right hand side of the browser (tools menu)
- Select Safety from the menu, then choose Delete Browsing History.
- In the Delete Browsing History dialog, make sure Temporary Internet Files and Cookies and Website Data are the only options checked, then click the Delete button.
- Close any open browser windows and restart the browser.
- Click on the Menu button (the button with 3 horizontal lines) in the upper right corner of the screen
- Select History from the menu. (Note that you can simply type chrome://history/ into the address bar to go directly to the history menu.
- On the history page, click the Clear browsing data button.
- In the Clear browsing data popup, un-check all the boxes for everything except for 'Cookies and other site and plug-in data' and 'Cached images and files', then click the Clear browsing data button. The operation may take a a minute or two.
- Close all open browser windows and restart the browser.
- Click the History menu item, and select Clear Recent History... from the list.
- In the Clear Recent History popup, un-check everything except for Cookies and Cache. Click the Clear Now button. The operation may take a minute or two.
- Close all open browser windows and restart the browser
- First, enable the Develop menu if you have not already by clicking on the Safari menu item and selecting Preferences.
- In the Preferences popup, click over to the Advanced tab. Check the box next to 'Show Develop menu in menu bar', then close the popup.
- Click on the Develop menu item and click on Empty Caches. The operation may take a minute or two.
- Close all open browser windows, and restart the browser.