We are excited to announce the release of a new course covering the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA): The FLSA and Wage and Hour Laws - 2nd Edition. This course gives employees and managers an overview of their rights and responsibilities under the FLSA.
These topics covered in this course:
- FLSA Requirements
- State Requirements
- Exempt/Non-Exempt employees
- Time Records and Overtime
- Common Mistakes
- Employee and Manager responsibilities
- Employee and Manager version
- Engaging & fun video scenes based on common workplace situations
- Interactive state map with state-specific wage and hour law information
- Ability to submit anonymous questions to Emtrain's subject matter experts
- Emtrain's unique Question and Answer page
This course replaces Wage and Hour Laws and Independent Contractors in your course library. Any learners currently assigned the Wage and Hour Laws and Independent Contractors course are not affected by this release.
A note regarding Course Tracks: If you are using the Wage and Hour Laws and Independent Contractors course in a Course Track for automatic assignment, that course will continue to be assigned unless you replace Wage and Hour Laws and Independent Contractors course with the FLSA and Wage and Hour Laws 2nd Edition courses in your Course Track. Please contact Emtrain support for assistance with updating your course tracks.