If you need to archive currently assigned courses, you can do so from the Reports by Course.
- Generate a report.
- Click on the Visible Columns menu at the top of your report and select the Set Class Status option.
- In the Set Class Status column which has been added to your report, check the boxes for any assignments you wish to archive, or check All to select all assignments in your current view. Change the Results Per Page if you wish to archive more courses at once.
- Click the Go button in the dialog box at the top of the column. If you wish to edit your selection, click Cancel.
- Click Continue and confirm that you wish to archive or unarchive your selection of courses. If you wish to edit your selection, click Cancel
- Now the archived courses will no longer appear on the report unless specifically included in your report filters.
Archived courses will not appear in the Current section of the Learner Portal, but the course will appear in the History section of the learner portal if it was completed prior to archiving it.
Note: Archived courses do not appear on your reports unless you set the course filters to include Archived courses. To view archived courses or unarchive courses, set the Current filter at the top of the Course Filters tab to Archived/Past or Current & Archived/Past and then generate your report.