A revision to the Preventing Workplace Harassment 8th edition course was released on 8/31/2018.
The Governor of New York signed into law the 2019 New York State Budget, updating the State’s sexual harassment laws. The workplace harassment training requirements for all New York employers, effective October 9, 2018 now include content which addresses bystander responsibility. This same content is required by the Stop Sexual Harassment in NYC Act which goes into effect April 1, 2019.
Preventing Workplace Harassment 8.3 Edition includes the following changes and revisions:
- Chapter added to all course versions which addresses bystander responsibility with a Video Workplace Scene and a Perception Poll
- Updated NY contact information on the Protected Characteristics by State Map to include both NY State and NYC along with their respective revised protected characteristics
- Added material for all learners regarding remedies and laws relating to harassment
- This release will replace Edition 8.2 of the course. Administrators do not need to re-assign any previously assigned courses or update any existing Course Tracks.
- SCORM Files may be updated without a fee. Please contact your Account Manager for further details.