Emtrain is excited to announce a new version of the Preventing Harassment courses, Preventing Workplace Harassment for Employees (1 hour) 8.4! This 60-minute course, was created to comply with SB1343, recently signed legislation which requires 60 minutes of anti-harassment training for California non-supervisors for companies with 5 or more employees starting January 1, 2019.
Preventing Workplace Harassment 8.4 Edition also includes the following changes and revisions:
- Updated information on the Protected Characteristics by State Map for New York State to include clarification regarding the remedies available to NY employees
- Linked the NY state-approved sample complaint form to the Protected Characteristics by State Map for New York State
- 1-hour course timer to ensure learners complete 60 minutes of active participation
- Four engaging and entertaining "Workplace Files" episodes
- Employer's workplace policy embedded in the course for review and acknowledgement by every employee
- Protected characteristics by state with state-by-state information
- "Ask an Expert" feature allows learners to submit anonymous questions about the course content to Emtrain's experts
Preventing Harassment for Employees (1 Hour) 8.4 was released to the Emtrain course library on 11/9/2018.
- The 8.4 Edition will replace the 8.3 Edition for any and all other versions of the course. Administrators do not need to re-assign alternate version of any previously assigned courses or update any existing Course Tracks.
- SCORM Files may be provided with a fee. Please contact your Account Manager for further details.